All attendees of the SDWN conference have free access to all three days (27, 28, and 29 October ) of the IOT360 Summit
WITH THE OPEN PASS TICKET YOU CAN ATTEND ALL CO-LOCATED CONFERENCES
While the past few decades have witnessed the rapid growth in mobile and wireless networks, numerous problems and challenges become increasingly serious, such as heterogeneous wireless networks, spectrum scarcity, smooth evolving and fast deployment, technologies innovations, QoS and QoE support, etc. Traditional mobile and wireless network technologies can hardly overcome these challenges. SoftwareDefined Networking (SDN), an innovative paradigm, has become one of the hottest topics in wired and wireless networking. SDN advocates an effective separation of control plane and data planes, providing new abstractions to both planes exposed through programmatic interfaces. However, many challenges towards the realization of SoftwareDefined Wireless Networks (SDWN) are still open, including the endtoend architecture, design and implementation of programmable and virtualized wireless technologies, software defining strategies, etc. At the same time, cloud computing and network virtualization are considered as a promising way that benefits future wireless networks, such as using the cloud computing resource pool providing powerful computing capability to implement the baseband data processing of wireless communication. However, how to design, customize, and utilize the virtualization and cloud computing technologies targeted for the wireless networks are still open problems. Against this background, SoftwareDefined and Virtualized Future Wireless Network is a new conference that aims to explore the new design space, the new challenges and solutions, as well as new applications and services of softwaredefined virtualized future mobile and wireless networks. The goal of the conference is to solicit original and inspiring research contributions from technology experts, designers, researchers, and architects in academia and industry. Bringing together practitioners and researchers to share knowledge, experiences, and best practices.
October 26-27, 2015, Rome, Italy
- We are happy to inform you that the keynote for SDWN 2015 will be Prof. Dr. Thomas Magedanz, Fraunhofer FOKUS, Germany
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT and will be co-located with the IOT360 Summit;
- Participation in this event will give attendees the unique opportunity to be exposed to all technical scientific aspects of IoT related topic areas at co-located conferences, as well as be able to have full access to the IoT market place and business aspects in practice at the IOT 360 Summit.
- Accepted papers will be published in the SDWN Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
- The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems and http://eai.eu/transaction/internet-things